上一主题:Grad School Credibility of the CFA
下一主题:How to calculate Cost of Debt??
返回列表 发帖

For those who passed

CONGRATULATIONS FOLKS!!

Well done! A lot of you have been posting your results and I am so proud that your hard work has paid off. I know a lot of people say that "Oh, Level I is the easiet..." etc., but ask any Level I candidate a week before his exam and the chances are that he wouldn't refer to it as being easy at all.

Be proud of what you have achieved. It was one of the most satisfying moments in my life when I saw the 'Pass' on top of that screen for Level I, but it really drove me to expect excellence from myself in everything I did from there on in.

regarding Level II in June- IT CAN DEFINITELY BE DONE.

I did the Dec -June - June drill, and plenty of my students have gone on to do the same. I find that most of you lot (AF LevelI class of Dec 10) are quite brilliant and I see no reason why you should be daunted by the prospect.

Level II is a bit harder for sure- in terms of difficulty and quantity of material. Further, study guides don't do as good a job at Level II as they do at Level I, so you MUST use the curriculum quite extensively as well. I should be around on the forum fairly frequently to put in my two bits, but I notice a real sense of comraderie (am I spelling ir right?) among you guys already.

Make a commitment to it, and be diligent about your prep from the start. Be willing to put in the work, and hopefully, in the end luck will have nothing to do with it!!!!

返回列表
上一主题:Grad School Credibility of the CFA
下一主题:How to calculate Cost of Debt??