上一主题:GIPS - terminated portfolio
下一主题:hedge
返回列表 发帖

Schweser Book 5/CFAI Book 6

Hey guys, ill be finishing up with SS 15 today hopefully then onto the final book tomorrow.
how did you all find the last three study sessions?

i was thinking it would be simple qualitative and GIPs was pretty basic (in level 1), but im starting to think i might have massively underestimated the last few SS's given some posts/discussions on AF.

Also any opinions on using CFAI vs Schweser for the final book as they both seem similar in length?

Cheers.

imho Schweser for everything pre-GIPS. CFAI for GIPS. Plenty of time! lots of hours in a day. sleep when you're dead...etc

good luck!

ss 16 is not that bad shouldnt take you more than a day if you r doing it from schweser. 17 is a bit confusing at first but make sure u understand the first reading for ss17 before u move on to the next one.

Whenever I do a review of the entire curriculem...... as soon as I get passed study session 15 with the swaps and stuff and see Session 16 I give a sigh of relief.... that should give you an idea.

thanks for the views. sigh of relief from my end tho still a long way to go and behind SkipE99's joke is an element of truth!

SS16 Thursday, SS17 Friday, Weekend Ethics and GIPs then the game really begins!

返回列表
上一主题:GIPS - terminated portfolio
下一主题:hedge