返回列表 发帖

What are most of you doing for prep once you've completed the mocks?

Once there are no more sample exams, is it better to go do them again, or re-do the readings?

Averaged about the mid-upper 70's on the second volume of the Schweser exams and found the CFA Mock to be pretty difficult.

Any advice would help, especially from those L3's that are around.

Thanks

You should know all of your weak areas by now if you've finished most of the Schweser mocks. Don't waste time learning what you already know by heart i.e. If you're consistently crushing Equities on the mocks/samples I wouldn't spend much more time on that subject.

The CFAI mocks are deceptively tricky. That is about the real difficulty of the exam.

Thank you.

Is there any specific method you would suggest to address areas of weakness?

Re-do practice tests, read, etc.?

blankly stare at my notes while I daydream.

not a joke.

It sounds like you completed a lot of the Schweser exams. I would just go back through them and grade the individual topic weightings to see what's hurting you the most. Intuitively you should probably know your strengths and weaknesses without having to do so. Are there particular topic areas that are dragging down your scores? Scoring mid to upper 70s on the mocks is not a bad place to be.

If you need to hone in on a few areas just make sure you're feeling good about the big dogs on the test (FRA, Equities, Corp Fi, Ethics, Derivatives, and FI)

Unfortunately it's fairly consistent across all sections. I have a tendency to get 4-5/6 on every vignette. That's good and bad, but where I seem to miss questions is on the qualitative side, and do well with calculations.

The variation of my scores is what also concerns me. on Schweser mocks 3,4, & 5, I scored from 71 to 85 respectively. I'd like to see more consistency there.

Thanks again.

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

返回列表