上一主题:IPS Unique Circumstances - to include or not to incude
下一主题:Performance Evaluation Quiz
返回列表 发帖
About 3 over both sessions, if I remember correctly.

sumz - I'm right there with you.

It's gone. Goodbye!

You'll see my rant on another thread. but basically - let's relax and enjoy being DONE...for now.

This is absolutely the LAST thing i wanted to hear

This is truly amazing....i was so worried about being fast and making sure i finish the paper that I didnt even read that disclaimer....

I know i did pretty well.....but am unsure how *badly* this would effect my chances now

aaaw maaan

Like others said, don't worry about it too much. There were only a few that would fall under that disclaimer. Most of them specified whether to use GAAP or IFRS.

Cant recall any question in which GAAP/IFRS would have made a difference, and the question didnt state which to use......

Thanks Kevin....you are right...but my only fear is that due to the enormous number of candidates this time, the margin of error is gonna be very narrow....and I think every point will count - what do u think?

am (code 3030) - there wasn't any disclaimer .. almost all FRA questions were neutral (except for one or two questions that specified which standards to assume) .. frankly I was expecting that ..

pm (code 3131) - there was a disclaimer ..

返回列表
上一主题:IPS Unique Circumstances - to include or not to incude
下一主题:Performance Evaluation Quiz