返回列表 发帖

Time Crunch in AM Section

How bad is it and what's the best way to manage your time?

Do a lot of people run out of time?

I'm a retaker. The time crunch wasn't too bad, with a couple big exceptions.

The first question was alloted 26 minutes or so, I had been doing lots of practice questions before the test that were 36 minutes. I wanted to do well on the IPS so I took my time - about 36 minutes, then looked back and realized I took too long.

2nd - a big one. I finished the morning with maybe 40 minutes to spare (after my 10 minute screw up on Q1). I was going back over my answers, and realized I skipped a whole question. I realized this with about 20 minutes, so I had time to answer, but it caused some unnecessary panic.

I spoke with other people after the test who did the same. At least one person I spoke to realized it right before the time was up so he missed a whole question.

Now when I take practice tests I make sure to check off each section as I do it. The whole answer this on the template 2 pages up thing can get tricky. And it's more difficult than when you have a bunch of loose leaf paper in front of you.

So my lesson: Check how much time they allot to each answer, and be sure to answer everything as you go!

Thanks CelticsFA11 - that was very helpful. Good luck.

返回列表