上一主题:L2 angst - what do you say to yourself
下一主题:Why Is cash-flow higher under LIFO?
返回列表 发帖

Too much to remember

Anybody else feel like that if we had to remember every topic completely -we would need to forget everything else including our names and why are we doing this :-)

I thought of a reply but seemed to have forgotten it. Not sure why...

I figure If I can get between 3/6 and 5/6 questions right on each item set with just one more 5/6s then 3/6s I should get around a 70. Thats my aim.

Agreed. You can not master this material. You can only hope to be friends with it.

There are some topics that are just stupid.

47c. I just skipped this. WTF. This will take you like 5 minutes to do on the exam. 1 mistake and panic mode.

YES, I can't fit 70 topic reviews across 3000 pages in my my head. It just isn't happening. I think I've been pressing it too hard because my practice exam scores are getting worse instead of better, burn out i guess. Probably close to 400 hours total and I still don't even feel close to ready. But the way this test is constructed, I don't know, it seems like you need to have every topic on lock since they each have a chance of being a 5% weighted item set. As opposed to L1 where it was more scattered. How is everyone dealing with this? Just focusing on mastering Equity and FRA and hoping to have a good working knowledge of the rest?

^^^Yep. Trying to master FRA and Equity, FRA at the moment. I've been cranking through FRA all day today and I still feel like my mastery is only a 6/10. With the amount of time I have invested into pouring through the FRA material I should be up around an 8.5 It's so freaking hard to remember all of the miniscule differences between IFRS and GAAP let alone everything else.

Master FRA & Equity
Working Knowledge of the 10% weights
Understand the big ideas and basic formulas of the 5% weights (I can't believe PM is a 5% weighting considering the amount of text)

^ similar strategy for me too. I've given up on Econ completely. It's just so random.

Currently hammering through all of equity for one last time

返回列表
上一主题:L2 angst - what do you say to yourself
下一主题:Why Is cash-flow higher under LIFO?