返回列表 发帖

Schweser QBank vs Practice Tests

The Qbank lets you create a simulated exam (Up to 120 Questions) with CFA topic weighting. It's pretty much a semi-random sample of the 4000+ questions that the Qbank gives you.

How does this compare to the practice tests that Schweser has? Which is more difficult? And which is a closer representative as to the difficulty of the real exam?

Thanks.

The practice exams from Books 6 & 7 (as well as the CFA mock exam), with proper time constraints, is a better gauge of your performance on the actual exam. I'll even say the actual exam is easier than the practice exams.

QBank is better utilized to reinforce material learned from the readings.

I'll rank it as follows in terms of level of difficulty (most difficult on the right):

QBank --> actual Exam --> CFA mock exam --> Book 6 --> Book 7

4Tay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> QBank --> actual Exam --> CFA mock exam --> Book 6
> --> Book 7

One should note though that other's opinions may differ. Do not for a second think that just because you're scoring high on Schweser tests that you'll ace the exam. In my opinion, the CFA mocks/samples and the actual exam were slightly harder than the Schweser practice exams.

Agree with Kevin. The CFA mocks are the best. In my opinion, the Q-bank is overemphasized and overrated. Theyre not similar to exam questions, but they do help identify your weak areas.

返回列表