上一主题:Too late to sign up for Level 1?
下一主题:Los Angeles Study for L1 Dec
返回列表 发帖

CFAI Free mock VS schweser Practice exams. Pls give feedback.

Hello,

By today I had been doing Schweser's Practice Exams and left the two free mock Exams from CFAI for today and tomorrow because i have read that they are closer to the real thing.

Just finished the morning session of CFAI mock and reached a score of 78%.

What troubles me is that on average on the whole Vol 1 of Schweser practice exams i had an average around 68% and kept struggling for that 3-4 extra questions all the time. Moreover i found the CFAI mock much more easier in terms of how questions are laid out.

Is this 10% difference realistic? Can I take it that i am on the 70%+ minus any effects from anxiety during exams etc?

Any feedback is welcomed cause its 2 more days and stress levels are peaking.

Thanx in advance

Its hard to assess, in my opinion. My strongest mark came last night doing volume 2 schweser. I think you should probably put more weight on the official CFAI mock. These third party exams are a good measure, but I think the CFAI mock is more credible to the real thing.

I am going to take CFA mock and one other before the test.

Any suggestions on what the other should be between Schweser, Elan, CFA sample exams(if possible mention specific mock)? Want something that approximates the real thing, do not need something extra hard (i.e., Elan 3 as people have mentioned.

Wizofoz,

Thought there is only one CFA mock, when you say there is two do you just mean AM and PM?

Yeap .... that is what i am saying one mock .. AM PM.

返回列表
上一主题:Too late to sign up for Level 1?
下一主题:Los Angeles Study for L1 Dec