返回列表 发帖
Last night's nightmares included being able to find out the pass rate, which was 84%, and then finding out that I failed and then I found out that I received a really low band (like 3-4).

This morning, I had dreamt I woke up and checked my email.. and the CFAI had this really messed up cartoon as your results which finally showed whether you passed or failed after like watching it for 10 minutes.. in that dream i actually passed..

then I woke up.. checked my email, and it was a normal email that said I passed.

THEN I really woke up (dream within a dream) and I looked at my blackberry and saw that I failed!

So thinking, maybe this was a dream within a dream within a dream, I went back to sleep.. after waking up about 10 minutes later, I checked my email again in hopes that the fail was just a dream, I in fact, did fail and that was not a dream.

Band 10. FML.

Had a dream last week that I passed.
Last night, my fiance had a dream that I went to the woods and got killed by (human-like) monsters from a movie "Descent".

Cumulative interpretation - band 10

Barely slept last night! Reminded me of test day when I didn't sleep at all.

I dreamed last night that I received an email saying I passed CFA level 4... whatever that means.

But I did pass.

cfafa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had the same nightmare several times last
> night...woke up in a cold sweat each time.
> basically I checked online and I failed....but
> then I realized it wasn't 9AM yet, so how could I
> have failed? Tried to log onto AF, but couldn't
> access it. There's a happy ending, though....I
> passed (in reality.)

Are you sure? Did you spin your totem yet?

返回列表