上一主题:When do June L2 books usually come out?
下一主题:How the corner portfolios are determined ?
返回列表 发帖

Discuz exam questions in seats after exam a violation?

At least 3 exam takers, including me, in seats, some probing heads forward, some looking back over shoulders, discussed how difficult it was, how differently difficult afternoon session compared to morning session, whiling waiting for being dismissed from the test area after the afternoon session.

Could our behaviors have been reported and our results voided? Anyway, we were not disclosing exam questions to next years' exam takers, nor did we advantage other exam takers by doing this AFTER the exam.

Would like to hear your opinions. Would be hugely frustrated if results voided.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, June 20, 2011 at 01:44AM by yemaek.

if the proctors dint record your actions as violations then i guess ur clear

I spoke out loud a word"roll yield" and 2 proctors heard it and looked my way, but seemed did not take any actions(as I vaguely recall).

The other three just spoke much less quieter and received no proctor attention.

if they felt u did something wrong they'd rush to your seat with a violation notice, note down ur name and candidate id etc etc....so ur safe

Thank you!

do they notify you if you did a violation? My friend told me that he saw the proctor jot down his seat number ( at least that's what he think ) because he stretched his hands .. He told me the proctor looked at him after hes done writing his exam and wrote something on a small piece of paper (like a sticky note) but the proctor did not notify him of a violation.. Any ideas?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, June 20, 2011 at 04:17AM by Bilal.

OP, I wouldn't give it a 2nd thought. I know people were discussing exam questions as the books were waiting to be collected, one table away from the proctors.

I think people have some decency to realize there's no cheating involved if 2 people discuss some questions after taking the same test that ended seconds ago. No one got any advantage

Yeah OP you're not in the clear, it seems the CFAI PCP letters come out in first/ second week of July, so you've got to wait until after the July 4th holiday to be sure.

The unofficial rule in all the tests i took so far was that once the proctor takes your booklet, you can talk about anything.

Any updates? I hope you didnt receive anything .. guess if you dont receive a mail by 10 days then you're good to go.

返回列表
上一主题:When do June L2 books usually come out?
下一主题:How the corner portfolios are determined ?