返回列表 发帖
Wow.. u guys are a lot ahead. Even though i got my books one month ago, actually 40 days ago, i am just starting now. First chapter of first books ethics, after reading for half an hour i feel tried and came here to check out you guys..Hope i will do better on next days...

Done with quants, econ and FRA and had a quick read through ethics at the very beginning.

So far the material is not so bad (I am using Elan) it is actuallt pretty easy mostly review. However I have finally struggled on a couple of chapters FRA Income taxes and IFRS/US GAAP differences are the 2 chapters out of 43 so far that i have had less than 70% in EOC questions (59% and 68%). ALl the other chapters I usually get over 85%. I definitely flagged these 2 for further intensive review in my final weeks oof review. I also realize that as im moving forward old material seems far and tough to remember but I m hoping that because I had no problem understanding it when I do my final review and the practice exams and questions it will be fine.

返回列表