返回列表 发帖

Schweser Qbank, flashcards, secret sauce

I hear mixed feelings on Schweser Qbank, but I'm curious as to how useful Schweser flashcards and secret sauce are for L3?

Secret Sauce is awesome. I used it a lot in the air since I travel pretty frequently. Worth it's weight in gold. Can't comment on the flashcards.

NO EXCUSES

Secret Sauce has been a nice reference at every level. But be aware that some topics are completely left out of the review; that's the only way they can boil it down to a small little handbook. I kept mine in the throne room.

I don't understand why we are still having this conversation after level 3. It's been at least three years! Haven't you made your mind up by now?

You can always change your mind if you have new and better information than you did before. I made changes and tweaks at every level and passed each time.

Bucephalus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't understand why we are still having this
> conversation after level 3. It's been at least
> three years! Haven't you made your mind up by now?

Regardless of what you say, people will still ask questions, so give up trying to stop them and also stop being so negative.

daveyc18 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bucephalus Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't understand why we are still having this
> > conversation after level 3. It's been at least
> > three years! Haven't you made your mind up by
> now?
>
>
> Regardless of what you say, people will still ask
> questions, so give up trying to stop them and also
> stop being so negative.

+1

I never used Q bank.. i found the secret sauce to be a good review of the material. I've seen some candidates add their own notes to the secret sauce to elaborate on concepts.

Flash cards are IDENTICAL to the Schweser Concept Checkers. They're just put into little cards to make them look pretty. You can make them yourselves by transposing the concept checkers (with LoS on one side, and response on other side) onto index cards, IMO.

返回列表