返回列表 发帖

Best way to use Qbank

I’ve been reading through the Schweser notes and then doing QBank at the end of each reading. I take the quizzes for each LOS, and it’s pretty time consuming to go through each of them individually. What’s the best way you’ve found to use Qbank so you get something out of it but it isn’t a hindrance to staying on track?

Time consuming is the CFAI’s middle name. It would be best to knock out all of those questions.

I’m going through the Qbank exactly the way you’re doing it billy. It can be timeconsuming, but I can’t envision a better or more efficient way of going through the questions. I’ll rather go through them all and smack the all those questions on Dday.

Maybe I’m missing something on Qbank. Even the Session exams for me are only around 34 questions long. The LOS exams are actually longer than the reading exams in most cases. How do you “take practice exams of about 20 questions every day?” Does Qbank allow you to do that and I’m just functionally retarded?

You go to Test management and create your own exam however you like. I like to have it graded as I go and have the answers right after I do a question, that is an option

Keelim, yes it is indeed. No full practice tests are created yet but the questions are good.

返回列表