返回列表 发帖
I am cfa level 2 candidate and my exam went pretty reasonable. However, i am highly concerned about an error I made during my registration. I entered the immigration no written on my passport instead of the actual passport no. No one identified this mistake in the L1 exam and I safely passed. but this time around during the PM session, one of the proctors identified this error and reported it to the Cfa institute. I am worried that the Cfa institute might disqualify me as a result of this petty human error. I have no idea what to do. Anyone who has a faced a similiar issue? what course of action should I take now?

Be proactive and email the CFAI right now.

I had a problem last year, my expiration date was one day off (I put the issuance date as opposed to expiration). Its a very easy mistake to make for US passports since the two dates are right next to each other and usually are one day off. It was pretty easy to correct, I think they got back to me in like a week (there are lots of people with similar problems so they’re mobbed right now).
Take care of it asap of course, but usually they don’t hold your exam results over something minor. If they view this as more major they can hold your exam results. On the note they give you they mention the severity of it (they check it off with a box).

Good luck!

thanks a lot giovanni! i feel so relieved..i’ll call them as soon as their office opens.
i pray that you succesfully clear the exam.

I just got an email from the CFA institute stating that they’ve changed my passport no in my profile. This is in response to the mail I had sent them after the exam to change my passport no on the CFA profile. I hope this is a good sign…
haven’t received any letter from the CFAI as of yet, I am hoping all is well.

You should be fine Mustafa, there is no need for any letters or anything in your case I’m sure. Good luck to you too!

返回列表