返回列表 发帖

If you failed.. How do you feel and what are you going to do

Ok, so you spent about 500 hours in this program , paid thousands of dollars , and still failed.

Are you going to take it again Dec or are you giving up?

If I failed, I do not think I can stand listening to that PHD guy from ethics talking down to me for another 1 minute..
I would feel bad because I am born stupid. Life is not fair. Some people have photographic memory and are naturally good in math. Others, we have to work our butt off just to understand a little bit but still fail to remember everything.

Seriously, Is CFA really all that? It comes down to how good your memory is. That is about it. Rules and regulations. Why can’t we have  a test only on logic instead of memorizing what a CAPM is, what a Z spread is, what a forward contract is, and etc?

Also I noticed. Why are there so many Asians taking this test in United States? I do not see any African American stepping up to the plate. So Asians are smart and all other races are below average?
I took the test in Miami and I have never seen so many Asian in a test center before. The school that I attend has at most 5 percent population asian.. The test center, at least 50 percent are AZNs.
My goal is to work for the FED, but unless you are “special”.. good luck getting in.

why would you pay thousands of dollars
everything you need to study is free on the internet

if you think you can just memorize stuff and expect to pass L2, good luck
btw, if you actually understand the logic behind CAPM and z-spread and not just memorize, you’ll have easier time solving the question. For example, 99% of CAPM equation related question that I’ve come across through mock and cfai book don’t ask to calculate the return. It asks you to compare expected and required and determine if it is overvalued or undervalued. Memorizing the CAPM formula won’t help you here as much as understanding the graph which you derive from understanding the CAPM concept.
so while it may take a little bit more time to go through the concept and understand it, it’ll be more helpful in the long run

返回列表