上一主题:Derivatives - caps and floors
下一主题:fixed income question
返回列表 发帖

Ethics self test I got WRONG

Question 13 of 49
If a CFA Institute member believes that the activity of his or her co-workers is unethical or in violation of the Code and Standards, the member should:

I. Confront the person engaging in the unethical conduct.
II. Attempt to stop the behavior by bringing it to the attention of their employer.
III. Dissociate from behavior by resigning, if necessary.

a) I and II.
b) I, II and III. (I didnt think we had to confront them)
c) I only.
d) II only. - WRONG

Question 27 of 49
Vidovich received a year-end gift of a set of new golf clubs from a client who was delighted by the performance of her portfolio, managed by Vidovich. Vidovich may do all of the following EXCEPT:

Accept the gift, keeping the matter confidential.
Accept the gift and disclose its receipt to his employer. WRONG
Decline the gift.
Accept the gift and donate it to charity.

Which of the following statements clearly CONFLICTS with the recommended procedures for compliance presented in the Standards of Practice Handbook?

Investment recommendations may be changed by an analyst without prior approval of a supervisory analyst. - WRONG
Prior approval must be obtained for the personal investment trans?actions of all employees.
For confidentiality reasons, personal transactions should not be compared to those of clients or the employer unless requested by regulatory organizations.
Personal transactions include transactions in securities owned by the employee and members of his or her immediate family and transactions involving securities in which the employee has a beneficial interest.

Which of the following is LEAST LIKELY to assist a Member in meeting their obligations with regard to presenting investment performance under the Code and Standards:
Presenting the performance of the weighted composite of similar portfolios. - WRONG
Presenting the performance of a new investment strategy by applying the strategy to historical performance data.
Making disclosures that explain the performance results being reported.
Complying with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).

b
a
b
b

Decline the gift!

the gift question is asking what he may NOT do - may do all of the following EXCEPT

answer is A - Accept the gift, keeping the matter confidential.

note the choice to donate the gift to charity is acceptable! was this in the standards?

返回列表
上一主题:Derivatives - caps and floors
下一主题:fixed income question