上一主题:Type 1 vs Type 2 error Q
下一主题:tables for t, F, DW and Chi tests
返回列表 发帖

Final review plan

Hi guys,

I will finish all readings except EOCs from CFA books by this Wednesday. I plan on studying the following things: CFA notes, EOCs, QBanks, Mock Exams, Sample Exams, and one week Final Review.

My current plan is to first review CFA notes and do EOC questions using one month. And then use sample exams to identify my weaknesses and review those topics. This leaves mock exams for the final review week. QBank will be used only for my weak topics. But I realize that it will be almost impossible to do everything within <1.5 months. So the question is how to prioritize them. Any thoughts? Do I miss something important? Thanks for your input.

usrich

@ MK - I agree. I failed band 8 last year and used QBank. Stick with CFAI materials.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, April 18, 2011 at 04:06PM by beingthatguy.

QBank appears to be useless (at least for those that have not done EOCs and mocks).

What about schweser practice exams?

Are they also too simple?

i was going to solve schweser practice exams but i just took a look and i didnt like it i think its useless too, i'll do the mock exam only

HW0799, yes you definitely need to read the material. End of chapters is more like a review that goes over the important concepts but it's not enough to pass the exam.
I definitely recommend reading as much material as you can.
Some readings are easier than others but you def need to do it.
Best of luck!
Also, try the EOC questions, if you get all of them, chances are you can move on to the next chapter

thanks, guys!

attack, exectute, FINISH!!!!

can anybody sned me this link or pdf....cannot access it...vvery much appreciated...

返回列表
上一主题:Type 1 vs Type 2 error Q
下一主题:tables for t, F, DW and Chi tests