上一主题:How many bands are there for PASS %?
下一主题:IFRS and US GAAP Differences
返回列表 发帖

Should I do mock?

I've done the three written exams and the two sample exams (done okay on all). Do you think its worth doing the free mock exam? I have plenty of other stuff to study, which I plan to do in a state of sustained panic. From reading the recent posts here, it sounds like the exam might be coming up soon and I might have to make some choices.

Think its worth the time?

Nope. Waste of time. Why would you want to do practice questions?

Just make sure to stay for the afternoon.

Where did you hear the exam was coming up soon?

Thought I heard some grumblings about the mock being excessively easy...but I'm gonna use the same powers-of-perception that told me the exam was coming up to infer that you think it's worth the time.

Thanks.

The way I look at it, I remember mistakes better, so I would learn towards practice problems at this stage of the game. If gut gets you the correct answer 60% of the time and you spend 48 hours cramming more material, you might bump that up a couple percentage points. If doing practice problems exposes the 40% you got wrong and you recall only half of those you're at 80%. Obviously the numbers are just examples and surely exaggerated, but that's my crunch-time strategy 2 cents.

of course you should do a mock, what kind of a question is that.

返回列表
上一主题:How many bands are there for PASS %?
下一主题:IFRS and US GAAP Differences