上一主题:Work Experience Calculation
下一主题:quant: multiple-R^2, adjusted R^2
返回列表 发帖

Has it sunk in yet?

Still cant get over the anxiety I had over the last few days. I could not believe reading "PASS" yesterday for soem time.I must have reopened THE EMAIL 10 times at different times.
And even now it still appears unreal...Cant believe that I dont need to see those books again (for atleast some time).And never have to go through this pressure again....What a relief..But the problem is it has not sunk in yet!!!!

I doublechecked the result @ CFAI.org. Still a Pass. Now i can relax.

charlottekid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I doublechecked the result @ CFAI.org. Still a
> Pass. Now i can relax.

Ditto!
I had a case of OCD - checked the email 10 times, printed it twice (left a copy with my parents!)...checked CFAI website and finally it sunk in...

Now all I have to do is go through the marathon of getting my work experience approved, fingers crossed this doesn't prove to be too much of a pain!

K

kakane, congrats on passing. i'm sure your work experience will be approved in short order and that you'll have this process wrapped up very soon.

i think this is bleeding from a different post from a few days ago, but i saw that you had an excel template for practice questions. i would really be interested to see how you set up this file, if you are comfortable to share. just wanted to get out in front of you to ask. not trying to harass you.

hopper.fox at gmail.com

whether you are willing to share or not, best of luck to you and congratulations on your hard work and accomplishment.

HF

kenluce Wrote:
> kakane, congrats on passing. i'm sure your work
> experience will be approved in short order and
> that you'll have this process wrapped up very
> soon.
>
> i think this is bleeding from a different post
> from a few days ago, but i saw that you had an
> excel template for practice questions. i would
> really be interested to see how you set up this
> file, if you are comfortable to share. just
> wanted to get out in front of you to ask. not
> trying to harass you.
>
> hopper.fox at gmail.com
>
> whether you are willing to share or not, best of
> luck to you and congratulations on your hard work
> and accomplishment.
>
> HF

Kenluce,

RE: MS Excel spreadsheet - wasn't a template for questions - all I did was type out key concepts from memory for each chapter, with each tab being a different chapter of the CFA Level 3 curriculum. Just type up concepts and edit the file as and when. The act of recalling the key concepts from memory helped solidify the material pre-exam day; I would advise anyone to do so.

IMO the mere act of recalling concepts in MS Excel adds portability to the study routine, be it:
* at work with some down time
* the last few days pre-exam to just read through concepts concisely

K

Ako Wrote:
> i cant tell u how good it feels for me. everytime
> i think about what just happened i feel epic.

LOL...thats exactly how I feel. I almost passed out from shock when I opened the email and saw "PASS"...i was so certain that I failed, and that makes it all the sweeter.

After 3 years of study, months of anxiety, sleepless nights, 1000+hours in the library, and every emotion ranging from depression to rapture...it's finally over. It's been almost a week and I'm still on cloud nine.

返回列表
上一主题:Work Experience Calculation
下一主题:quant: multiple-R^2, adjusted R^2