上一主题:Music playing right now?
下一主题:FCRP
返回列表 发帖
There might be even internet access during the exam so candidates can check their email during the test . no-one even needs to go to Vital source website , why waste time there, questions will be easy

you know, in all seriousness, if all they gave you was a formula sheet, that wouldnt even help all that much
i mean you know the stuff, or you dont. there aren't even that many formulae on this one.
remember L2? that sh!t was BRUTAL
like that Fama French bs that ACTUALLY was an exam question last year @ L2? i almost fell out of my chair. in the am i believe.

I think I read somewhere that proctors have been instructed to force L3 candidates to take the exam in their birthday suits. This is to prevent them from carrying any disallowed items with them. I have been googling frantically to find this... Could someone give more details please?

No I am not kidding you guys!!!!

acutally they decide the pass rate in advance and then pass the candidates with last two digits of cfa institute id less than or equal to that pass rate

Yeah there's a formula sheet.

They also recommend not putting too much time into studying... CFAI prefers to see your "raw" score as a gauge of candidate ability.

返回列表
上一主题:Music playing right now?
下一主题:FCRP