上一主题:Inflation and WACC
下一主题:OAS and volatility risk
返回列表 发帖

To Adderoll or not to adderoll

So here is an off topic, last week, subject. I feel like addeoll is to the CFA what steroids is to baseball. How many of you out there are going to be taking adderoll to focus during this beast?

Um, I'm pretty sure this is not a good idea...

I have never taken this but I would caution against it. Amphetamine is not a good thing for your body.

I have been taking 200 mg of caffeine anhydrous in pill form about 1 or 2 times a day, 800 mg of sulbutiamine 1-2 times a day, and 240 mg Ginkgo a day. Lots of water.

I don't feel like energy has been my problem, it's been retaining everything and not forgetting what I knew in this vast body of knowledge we are supposed to know.

Tea for me. It doesn't give me the jitters like coffee and I don't really need much caffeine on test day. The sheer terror that I suffer from is enough to keep me awake.

Only if you've been taking it while you study. It would be fine for finals inschool but this exam study is long

i'm prescribed for it, taken it during studying and will also take it for test. helps with memory retention and focus. only problem is i tend to over think some questions.

i like how the clock is right in front of u during the exam tho . .keeps u in check!

Chuckrox8 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like a bad idea on exam day. You'll be
> plenty strung out on nerves and anxiety. I've
> taken adderall to study before, but I definitely
> would never take it for an exam of this caliber.
> The exam hall, hours studied, anxiety, nerves,
> glaring proctors, etc... all kind of just make you
> focus.

Chuck were talking about adderoll here not ripping a bong load. That is for after the test and I will experience all that anxiety when I get to taco bell and the lady asks me what I would like to order.

tmortonsmith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chuckrox8 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sounds like a bad idea on exam day. You'll be
> > plenty strung out on nerves and anxiety. I've
> > taken adderall to study before, but I
> definitely
> > would never take it for an exam of this caliber.
>
> > The exam hall, hours studied, anxiety, nerves,
> > glaring proctors, etc... all kind of just make
> you
> > focus.
>
> Chuck were talking about adderoll here not ripping
> a bong load. That is for after the test and I will
> experience all that anxiety when I get to taco
> bell and the lady asks me what I would like to
> order.

hahahah I second that...brain = toasted for the next week after the exam, but for no reason related to studying...only for 'medicinal' purposes

My only alcohol blackout in my entire life is after I took CFA level one.

I'm having a non-CFA taking friend join us after the exam to make sure we get back home alive.

i've never taken it before, but i've always wanted to try..

返回列表
上一主题:Inflation and WACC
下一主题:OAS and volatility risk