上一主题:Interest rate Collar
下一主题:Reclassification of Financial Assets under GAAP and IFRS
返回列表 发帖
smileygladhands Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whats the fun in that?
>
> T.O. style all the way

awww sheeezzzz...good point...maybe i should keep trolling around here for a little more

well i'm sorry i've offended the sensibilities of the L3'ers who have no reason to be reading this board right now anyway. Test was months ago and your results arent out yet.

You'll learn soon enough why there are still LIIIers here. By the time you get done with LIII, you'll realize that AF is all you have left.

honestly smiley, it's us LIII takers that do have reason to read the boards, not LII who just passed. Please, relax, enjoy your summer ... and congratulations

what reason is that? just curious

I believe the reason would be the same when we were counting down in the L2 forum a few days prior to the release of our results. They want to come up with all the consipracy theories regarding the pass/fail probability based on (i) timestamp of when they received the email, (ii) how many guesses they did during the exam, and (iii) how luck really has a huge impact in the results.

lol...consipracy theories are fun and not too be taken too seriously is my point. but posting more or less on this thread after taking the exam is not going to change your pass/fail results. forget it, i read too much into Doubledips response and need to calm down...forgive me sirs. good luck with yalls results coming up.

I am going to work

返回列表
上一主题:Interest rate Collar
下一主题:Reclassification of Financial Assets under GAAP and IFRS