上一主题:Study music?
下一主题:schweser volume exam1 PM 109-114, Fixed Income
返回列表 发帖
Hi all,

I'm studying for the CFA Level 1 exam and I'm finishing up all my reading this month, and going to do questions all of November to prepare for the exam. I've read quite a bit about the QBank, and was just wondering where's the best place to get this QBank, and approximately how much it costs. Is there a place to get it used?

Also, how many questions does the QBank have and would those who have purchased it buy it again if put in the same situation.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, October 12, 2009 at 01:30PM by blmartin.

It's available from Schweser.com and it has a few thousand (I've heard 3,000-4,000) questions. Unless you can get someone to sell you an old CD, it's available with online access that resets after the exam. If it's any indicator, I used it last year for L1 and am definitely using it again this year.

Hi Blmartin.

I am also interested in looking at QBank. Please let me know if you find any good deal. I just paid $400 for Schweser notes and Practice exam, without knowing the importance of the Qbank.

I have the QBank.

Email me at inkjetkings@gmail.com

Can you buy it seperate? I poked around Schweser but couldn't find if you could. I have a buddy I want to split it with, and will probably buy it unless it's really expensive.

Unless of course someone would share theirs with me.

It costs about $200 for the QBank, and I am debating purchasing it as well. I am in the same position, just finished up the material and am going to be reviewing until the exam.

I have the two supplemental books for the practice exams/questions, but have already done the concept checkers. I am afraid that I will run out of practice questions, although I heard the ones in the actual CFA curriculum are helpful (though longer and harder).

From what I have heard, the QBank is really helpful but I think it's pretty expensive as well...

If someone knows of another way of gaining access to extra questions, without necessarily purchasing the QBank that would be very helpful.

Thanks,
JM

返回列表
上一主题:Study music?
下一主题:schweser volume exam1 PM 109-114, Fixed Income