上一主题:Allen Resources study notes quality
下一主题:Quiz - Commodity Benchmarks
返回列表 发帖

CFA Mock Score need suggestion

Hi Guys,
I just gave CFA Mock afternoon session and I got 71% in it but I excluded Ethics and Alternative Investment because these 2 topic I need to revise once.

How is this score, is it good enough or not as per passing criteria?

Also I got very less correct in FSA (10 out of 24) and Corporate Finance ( 6 out of 10) and Equity (7 out of 12)?

Please tell me how to improve these thing in 2 days????????

study those topics/read secret sauce...do more questions...and then repeat

you need to grow a pair and stop seeking advice on everything, just the other topic you wanted to know if you should skip the mock,

just take the damn test, check which problems you got wrong and review on it, theres no magical study patterns that works for everyone

definately I need to work out FSA hard.....

well what about aggregate score of 71% (considering I left out Ethics which generally bit difficult to get more than 60-62% and alternative which I guess not a tuf one.where I can get around 5 correct of 6 as there is only chapter to revise.)

Nobody scoring below 70% has ever failed. However, as you said, you didn't take Ethics and AI yet, and you only took the PM session. I would try the morning session as well to get a more accurate picture.

I am planning to give Morning session tomorrow and let you know then may be you can better check. and tomorrow I will surely give AI and Ethics as well because I will revise them once before that for sure.

you said "Nobody scoring below 70% has ever failed" ?

Do you mean that near about 70% give guarantee to clear the exam...

he probably meant > 70% ...

ya that what I thought, well generally what % of marks we should get to clear the exam ?

is it 70% or even below that????

Do ethics and AI. I find I make alot of simple mistakes in AI.

返回列表
上一主题:Allen Resources study notes quality
下一主题:Quiz - Commodity Benchmarks