上一主题:Cfa level 1 Review course???
下一主题:Anyone selling his L3 schweser ?
返回列表 发帖

Experience with Schweser Video Instruction? ...useful?

(I tried to search google/analyst forum before posting this question)

Hi all,

So, I am at a bit of a loss and have been pondering for the last two weeks. My outcome is that I am planning on supplementing my CFAI books with either one of the following options and I can’t decide which way to go?

1. Schweser Premium (videos, workbooks, and Qbank.)
2. Schweser Essential package (workbooks and Qbank)

My gut tells me that the video packages are probably an attempt to upsell additional products to inexperienced/worried candidates. (Am i wrong? Anyone have experience with the instructional videos?)

In my opinion, there are no substitutes for hard work and good old reading/comprehension. However, I would consider buying the videos if they lessened learning curves and significantly helped solidify concepts. (FRA in particular)

Does anyone have any exceptionally positive or negative feedback regarding schweser videos? (Also, approx. how long is each video…how many vids are included?)

Any insight would be infinitely appreciated!

Sincerely,

Geoff

Hi,

I have a 10 - 7 job and I'm totally maxed out with no juice left to put in any concentration on the textual CFA material on weekdays.

This is where I found the videos very useful - I'd just take a look at the videos + deck on the weekdays and then review the material on weekends.

I have just started out with Quants and FRA - and found that the videos were indeed very useful, at least for these 2 sections.

Hope it helps!

Nice!

Thank you for your response! ...this is what I am looking for.

Can I ask how long the FRA & Quant vids are? These are the two areas where I feel the vids would be beneficial

Thanks

Geoff

返回列表
上一主题:Cfa level 1 Review course???
下一主题:Anyone selling his L3 schweser ?