-------------------------------------------------------
> Southfloridaguy,
> Thanks a lot. My email is sanelijo@gmail
>
> I work in Boston and have been dreaming about
> Florida. What's it like working in finance in
> Florida? Is Miami the big the finance city down
> there?

Shurmon, check your inbox. I haven't worked in any US cities outside of Atlanta, GA and South Florida. From my experience working in both corporate finance and wealth management in South Florida, my opinion is that finance opportunities down here are quite dispersed and that private banking tends to predominate other finance jobs like private equity, hedge funds, fund asset management, and corporate finance.

The weather is great but the pay may not be as high as more centralized finance hubs like London or NYC.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 04:53PM by southfloridaguy.

Bump.

I will read this post every time I am depressed to motivate me. I have already started with Ethics.

Southfloridaguy,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and relative strategies. Your post is certainly a motivation to all who are on the home stretch of this program! I especially like your comments around "memorizing coldly the meaning of these higher frequency command words" --Wow! I couldn't agree more!!

isn't it a violation of standards

HI SFG,

Thanks for sharing your learning and thoughts. I was in Band 3 this time. Messed up big time in morning session.

One thing i needed to confirm, as you said that you wrote your AM session in Pencil , so wanted to confirm that is answering the morning session in pencil allowed, as i am more confortable and swift with pencils.

Regards

Akshat

SFG,

thanks for sharing your story...622 hours is what I cannot reach...

if you dont mind could you pls post your results here..? all>70%?

Also, when your guys refers to CFAI EOC questions, do you refer the end of chapter questions from the curriculum? Or Some additional books you will get if you take the review classes provided by CFAI?

Thanks

coshair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
all>70%?

I don't believe that happens at Level 3. Ever.

返回列表
上一主题:Study group kuwait - level 2
下一主题:大虾们有没有CFA一级的历年真题?