上一主题:One Elan Essential guide 25% discount available
下一主题:Need 2012 level 3 LOS change VS 2011
返回列表 发帖

Theoretical or Calculative Bias

Hi.
Just trying to figure out the Bias of the L2 exam. Is this more theoretical questions biased or one should expect more calculatios same as with EOC questions.
I am just trying to figure out whether all this reading material is to understand or to remember.
I mean for Equity for example, I would expect understanding and being able to apply concepts is the overall intention. On the theoretical side of the Equity Curriculum I would expect (maybe) few questions on advantages / disadvantages and questions whose intention is to check whether concepts have been understood.
The more I read through the material the more I get the feeling that all this amount of paper has been written / printed with the intention of helping understand as most is explaining concepts and ways to apply these.
Am I interpreting something wrong in the overall approach for L2?

Your goal should be to know the materials so you can apply them.

Doing the EOC & past questions will also give you a good idea of what to expect exam day.

Be prepared for both questions that will require calculations and those that will test if you can apply what you've learned.

返回列表
上一主题:One Elan Essential guide 25% discount available
下一主题:Need 2012 level 3 LOS change VS 2011