上一主题:CFA Lv1 电子教材求教
下一主题:全球的试题都一样吗?在线等谢谢
返回列表 发帖

Practice Exams

Everyone is advising to do Practice exams or to attempt Practice questions as much as possible but can anyone provide the way to do it. I have not purchased any study material other than CFAI material and hence I dont know from where to take the pratice exams/questions.

Further, is there any place from where I can get the practice problems of each Study Session/Reading seperately so that after each session/reading i can attempt a lot of problems.

You can get Shweser Pro for solving questions. EOC questions are exam proxy questions but they are limited in number.

You can buy 6 practice exams from Schweser and/or Stalla. I would do both if fiscally possible.

Well, i actually found the schweser questions much harder than the real exam, and also, they test stuffs u will never get asked on the real exam. Nevertheless, they help u get a perfect mastery of the material, but discourage you cos u may never exceed 70percent on them.

I realized going through the CFAI questions around a month to the exams worked soo much and would advice you to understand and master the questions and answers. Even some of the questions on schweser are just a repeat of whats on the CFAI curriculum. Well, read, practice, read, practice is the best thing.

返回列表
上一主题:CFA Lv1 电子教材求教
下一主题:全球的试题都一样吗?在线等谢谢