上一主题:信贷员和花旗个人理财顾问哪个更符合CFA的工作经验要求?
下一主题:Finquiz review notes
返回列表 发帖

Which Test Prep is the Best?

Hi Everyone,

I plan on enrolling in CFA Level 1 in June 2012 and plan on relying exclusively on a Test Prep curriculum to study the required material. I work full time as a Financial Advisor and have a new baby on the way, due in a month.

I am trying to determine if relying exclusively on Test Prep curriculum is a wise decision, want to obtain the best value for my investment in selecting the best package (i.e. study notes, practice exams etc…) and want to determine which Prep company to purchase from (i.e. Stalla, Kaplan etc..).

Any advice is appreciated….

I LOVE Allen Prep CFA! Their question bank is awesome! It even benchmarks your abilities against other candidates!

Plus, it's Tuesday and they have a deal if you order on Tuesday!

"Efficient Prep" is a Top 3 requirement for successful CFA exam candidates. If you're not making the most of your limited prep time, you're not putting yourself in a position to beat the CFA exam! Click here to download all the CFA Exam TestBank Questions for the December 2011 or June 2012 exams. If you don't have these questions, you are not prepping efficiently.

If you have a computer at home and work, TestBank will synch your personal statistics and saved exams between machines. You can also track and compare your worldwide ranking with other CFA candidates worldwide.

CFA candidates are "results-driven," as evidenced by their use of TestBank's CFA Worldwide Rankings and Individual Performance Statistics. TestBank tracks your individual performance and adapts the exams to make sure you understand all of CFA Institute's Learning Outcome Statements. You can now also retake/review all of your saved exams.

You can get all the Level I December 2011 (or Level I, II, or III June 2012) Mock, Practice, and Review CFA Exam TestBank Questions for $99 (it's $299 on our web site). You'll have 6,471 CFA exam questions for Level I alone!

It's an immediate download. Click here to get the CFA Exam Questions. We will email you a link so that you can download TestBank on the computer of your choice.

The price goes back up tomorrow. Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

Read More about CFA Live Blogging @ TheGlover.net

返回列表
上一主题:信贷员和花旗个人理财顾问哪个更符合CFA的工作经验要求?
下一主题:Finquiz review notes