上一主题:关于报名后收到教材
下一主题:求助,想考CFA,希望能有人帮我解答
返回列表 发帖

[CFA培训] 请问上海有什么地方培训啊?

我没有基础,但工作是这方面的,所以要学。不一定要先考试的,就是先学,各位高手有没有什么好建议?还有上海有什么培训的地方啊?

CFA SPACE 提供的远程培训是没有地域限制的.

培训的地方应该蛮多的。。。。。。

Top four Wedding Dress Trends for 2010

Top four Wedding Dress Trends for 2010

This is the one I’m really very pleased about – I always have and probably always will love 50′s style glamour. There’s something about the whole belted waist idea that makes me happy.plus size wedding dresses euro wedding dresses  And the Stephanie Allin gown on the left is probably my current favourite gown of any I’ve seen (…and I see a LOT).tea length bridesmaid dresses

Our current wedding fashion trends feel really diverse tea length wedding dress – you can have a wedding gownsstyle based on pretty much any era of fashion and still be extremely fashionable.

2. Ballgown Styles

1. Sexy Slinky Silhouettes

So what’s in store for this year and next? flower girl dress  What wedding dress styles are hot, or going to become hot?  Some leading wedding gown designers were asked that same question, and the following are what they predicted.

4. Mermaid Style Wedding Gowns

3. Fifties style wedding gowns

If you’ve got a fab figure best saller wedding dresses (or fantastic suction underwear!), now is the time to do a victory dance – sexy, figure-hugging wedding dresssilhouettes will be hot for the next couple of seasons.

Apparently mermaid style wedding gowns are also a fifties influence,prom dress and thinking about it, one of my favourite dresses of all time is the wedding dresses Audrey Hepburn wore to the color wedding dresses races in My Fair Lady – an extremely tight-fitting mermaid style gown.

For those who loved the wildly ridiculous yet bridesmaid dresses fabulous gowns in Gone with the Wind (*blush*), and for many of us who want to disguise our thighs, ballgown style wedding gowns are back. Fabulous! Ballgown wedding dresses have many rather wonderful upsides, including squishing you into the shape you desire,wedding dresses with sleeves giving you fabulous cleavage, and being impossible to remove on your own

直接自己在家培训自己就行了哦,看看这个网站,现在这样的网站多了,不用大热天出去上课了

返回列表
上一主题:关于报名后收到教材
下一主题:求助,想考CFA,希望能有人帮我解答