上一主题:Schweser 3day seminar
下一主题:Difference between Schweser and CFAI books
返回列表 发帖

Passmaster q's or Qbank speed

Hey,
Any idea on strategy on speeding up taking the passmaster questions/Qbank and reading the explanations? I seem to be taking forever to complete a sesssion…what is the number of questions and going over the explanations is average for a 2 hour sitdown?
tks

id have though you should be aiming for about 1.25 minutes per question for qbank (given those questions are slightly easier than the actual exam). thats what im trying to do for qbank tests that i take

But are you going over the explanations and writing down what you did not get get right and what you got right but guessed or by fluke. Also are u doing all questions at one time and then going over the explanations later…. It is killing me. I seem to be taking way too long with writing and all. Is there a shortcut?

I am aiming 1:30 min max per question.
Depending on the time/subject, I decide to do 203060 questions and only when I am done I go over the ones I got wrong or wasn’t sure fo and guessed. Doing the questions should not take long… reviewing the ones you got wrong can take a while, depending how many, dificulty level, if I decide to reread a SS afterwards… etc.
Hope this helps.

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser 3day seminar
下一主题:Difference between Schweser and CFAI books