上一主题:Reading 26, Question 16-21
下一主题:Level I exam type multiple choice?
返回列表 发帖
I passed just using Stalla, did it for all three levels

I have a deep suspicion that those who passed with just Schweser have work experience to help compliment their knowledge requirement for L3….I could be wrong…

Only Schweser notes (no QBank, never opened CFAI texts even for Ethics except for level I Ethics) for all levels with 3/3. This may have led to my border case pass in today’s result for level III, but I did not put in more than 1.5 month of intensive study for this.
But this does not mean you should also just use Schweser. It really depends on your background. My parallel MBA courses helped me significantly with all the levels.
My main reason to use only Schweser notes was time constraint due to a full-time job, Part-time MBA, and family. I still think if you have time and want to learn the material well and do not want feel nervous with the fact that Schweser covers about 95% of material, use CFAI texts; you could use Schweser notes for review.

I only used Schweser for all 3 exams… I did horrendously on the morning session but was still able to scrape through with a pass (65.22% on the 40/60/80).

I only got schewers for Level III but for the most part never used them. I used CFAI only for 1 and 2. I

I passed with Schweser exclusively on all three levels.
Each time I read the CFAI ethics section.

100% Schweser and have no related work experience to help with the test. Never opened CFAI. Schweser is the same material, it’s just a question of how many examples you need to get the concept.

I agree with a lot of you. I used schweser but they have streamlined the CFAI books so much that they are only a little longer then the other study guide books. I don’t know what they do now but when i first took level 1 it came with 2 textbooks and the rest of the gigantic curriculum and was absolutely ridiculous. I would read the CFAI and use study guides for extra questions and explanation help.

100% schweser except for ethics.

返回列表
上一主题:Reading 26, Question 16-21
下一主题:Level I exam type multiple choice?