上一主题:past L2 repeater, taking L3 first time
下一主题:Reading 70 EOC Q18
返回列表 发帖

Private Equity in CFAI is *** Schweser

Strange.. i am doing end of chapter CFAI and Private Equity (Alternative Asset Valuation Book 5) is so small in CFAI. Schweser has a 100 pages with lots of practice questions in the area of Pre/Post money valuation, etc.
Have you guys seen any questions on sample/mock with pre/post valuation?

This is a new topic of L2, so Schweser is probably anticipating it will be tested on this year’s exam.

What are everyone’s thoughts on how this will be tested? I assume Private Equity will be tested, but to what extent? Do I need to know all the calcs COLD, or just know the terminology, etc…

in for thoughts as well

The calcs are pretty straightfoward, but there’s alot of term I’m not familiar with yet (aka ratchet)

I’m gonna make sure I can do a round of financing for LBO and VC, then focus the rest of terminology and characteristics.

Right, I expect maybe 2 - 4 quests on this at the most, I highly highly doubt an entire item set…I am going to know the terminology and some of the calcs, but that’s it really

I am going to do one more pass on this pain in the butt tomorrow. <_
For people who have access to Schweser online, I think Dr. Lekvin has some advises on how to prepare for PE and AI in general. Worth a read if you need some pointers.

返回列表
上一主题:past L2 repeater, taking L3 first time
下一主题:Reading 70 EOC Q18