上一主题:EOC Questions Reading 16
下一主题:Can anybody send me a spreadsheet of all the readings for Le
返回列表 发帖

Schweser Volume 2 | Test 1 | AM | Problem 30

Problem 30:
I don’t want to reproduce copyrighted material (see what Ethics has done to me?), so this directed at those who have the booklet. WTF is with the answer B? With 10% return his FV is 948,717.10 = Goal.
What can I expect from the CFA exam? Will they specify “closest to” or will they leave it ambiguous thereby ensuring no one will ever get a 100%? Thanks to anyone who has input.

That’s what I don’t understand about this test, if it’s designed for us to learn then why do they try to trick us constantly? If I think I know the answer and calculate it wrong only to not see the answer then I will try to remember a formula harder and then eventually come up with the answer. However, if they anticipate our mistakes and let us make them then it really doesn’t teach us anything, it just makes us have to retake the test or get a lower score.

Interesting, I never thought of this. Sometimes it never pays to think too much ehh?
Now that you mention, I think my simplistic thinking has been altered. Damn!

I appreciate the commiseration. Frustrating. Anyone with experience care to ameliorate my contempt by confirming that this does not exist on the actual test?

返回列表
上一主题:EOC Questions Reading 16
下一主题:Can anybody send me a spreadsheet of all the readings for Le