上一主题:Schweser Practice Exam- Clarification?
下一主题:EOC Questions
返回列表 发帖

Schweser Quicksheet

I did a first pass of it tonight (my Saturdays are not going to get much better for the next few weeks).
I think it’s terrific. Obviously useless if you don’t know the material, but if you do, great for retention, especially if you start remembering other relevant topics/facts/subjects as you read.
Only qualm is a mistake I found in the FI section–they say that nominal spread = OAS + option cost

I believe that nominal spread and Z spread are aprox the same. (Schweser pg 79 Book 5) Rearrange that equation and you get nominal sprad - option cost = OAS; substitute Z spread for nominal and their you go.
Yes, I would rather have seen them put in Z spread on that as well. Another error is on the FSA section for Measure of earnings quality. They have the arrow pointing up; should point down.
Hope that helps

nominal spread = z-spread when the yield curve is flat

i noticed the earning quality thing too. at first i thought it was a mistake because i thought they were sayig that higher accruals ratio means higher quality.
then i thought perhaps they just mean that higher earnings quality is better.
either way, we know that lower accruals is better.

yeah, they do have some mistakes in there for sure. it omits a lot of the material so i’ve made my own notes all over that quicksheet.

To be fair, they put that arrow direction on their Errata sheet months ago…ever check it out?

I tried writing formulas on my quicksheet also.. too bad the glossy face makes that impossible, so I end up engraving/destroying the quicksheet in the process.

I write notes on quicksheet using a cd pen. works perfect.

返回列表
上一主题:Schweser Practice Exam- Clarification?
下一主题:EOC Questions