上一主题:Uncollectible Account
下一主题:Schweser vs CFAI Curriculum
返回列表 发帖

Reference to CFA Program

Zeller and Toffler have both passed Level II of the CFA Exam Program.  Zeller circulates a resume stating that he is a candidate for the CFA designation and has passed Level II of the CFA Program.  Toffler circulates a resume stating that he is a CFA, Level II.? Which of the following statements are CORRECT:
a)Only Toffler has violated the Code and Standards.
b) Both Zeller and Toffler have violated the Code and Standards.
c)Only Zeller has violated the Code and Standards.
d)Neither Zeller nor Toffler has violated the Code and Standards.
What is the right answer of this one?
I select B…
I thought Zeller can’t call himself candidate because –
To be regarded as an active candidate, one must be currently enrolled with the intention of sitting for the next scheduled exam.
Toffler is in voilation because no partial designation for successfully completing any level of the CFA Program.

B is wrong.
Is the correct answer a) ?
Please correct me, i must have interpreted wrong on at least one…

Thanks Mihaz.
So Zeller is a candidate but not an active candidate?
Anyone who has ever sit for the exam is an candidate. Is this correct?

newsuper!
Thanks for the clarification.
Yes, I actually saw another question in another prep exam and it had quoted the same thing and I was pretty sure I was right …… until I found I was wrong on B.
BUT, this Q is from CFAI hot 49 ethics selftest, and they are saying B is wrong…
I spent the whole day on different ethics Qs and I found myself getting more confused on all of them. It is really a bad day for me. :S

yeah, I guess in this one you are expected to assume that he is enrolled in the LIII exam unless specified otherwise. Bad question really.

返回列表
上一主题:Uncollectible Account
下一主题:Schweser vs CFAI Curriculum