上一主题:CFA Level 3 Ethics
下一主题:Query regarding Bayes theorm
返回列表 发帖

Number of Problems and Practice Quizzes

Has anyone noticed that the Schweser Study Planner is not only a whole lot more intense and more work than it was for level 1, but more particularly it has a much larger number of problems and practice quizzes it instructs you to do?  I assume this is because Level 2 is more problem based as opposed to concept based.
My question is are people changing their studying for level 2 than they did for level 1, i.e. creating many more practice quizzes than they did for level 1?

You would have to spend more time on the practise questions. Two reasons:
1. L2 is more calculation based as you rightly said
2. The format is different - takes time to get used to this vignette based questions.
Good luck!

The perfect way for me was I read the 1st paragraph and read the question cause normally the relevant question will be in the relevant paragraph as in 5th question would be in the 5th paragraph etc.
This method work for me as I actually did finish level 2 half an hour early thus having some time to check my work.

I did a little bit different from reflection18.
I would read the first question to know what is being asked and then go into the vignette. This way I nailed down what I needed instead of diverting my attention. And after that what reflection18 said is true, it almost matches - ie vignette sequence and question sequence were iin Sync.
Believe me, once you start practising you would come up with your own strategy to answer them. Good luck!

返回列表
上一主题:CFA Level 3 Ethics
下一主题:Query regarding Bayes theorm