上一主题:Allen app vs Schweser Qbank: opinions?
下一主题:剛報cfa level 1, 詢大大們的意見,謝謝喔
返回列表 发帖
There’s no shortage of CFAs in financial centers and in non financial centers many don’t even know what it is.

I am looking to move to Canada after giving CFA Level 3 Exam.
I have done PG Diploma in Business Management (FINANCE) and Bachelor of Commerce from India. I have about 1 year of work experience in India as a financial analyst.
Will clearing Level 3 of CFA help in getting me a good job in Canada or will I have to study in Canada to get a good job in the domain of Finance??

Canada is not a good place for immigrant CFAs. I believe we have one of the highest CFAs per capita. Plus, if you’re looking for a front office job, sadly, there are very few immigrants. I personally have seen at most 3.
In addition, you will get zero to no credit for your schooling done in India.

L3Crucifier wrote:
CFA is a waste of time. Sorry to break this out to you so late in the game. The sooner you digest this fact, the easier your miserable life would heed a quick recovery from the trauma (dilemma) you are in.
Yeah, learning new things, being better at your job, additional credentials, more opportunitues.  All a waste of time.

yes, for Toronto only. But that is where most of the finance jobs are.

I was wishing to capitalise on CFA’s global recognition to find myself a decent job in the domain of finance in Canada. But I think it would not be easy as such.

Back offices in Canada are filled with people that passed all 3 levels of the CFA.

^ I agree with the above, but I would put 2. before 1.

I'm now pursuing both. CFA is more profound for sure!
BTW i personally feel it's good for me to pursue both at the same time

返回列表
上一主题:Allen app vs Schweser Qbank: opinions?
下一主题:剛報cfa level 1, 詢大大們的意見,謝謝喔