下一主题:小弟请教各位
返回列表 发帖

我通过了3级考试,目前正在申请资格

近日协会给我发了一封邮件,要求我同意协会审查我的工作经验与教育背景,按照协会的意思,只要回复邮件,并在适当的位置标记符号即可代表授权

可是网上传言说,今年协会对所有中国考生发送了带有中文授权书作为附件的邮件,要求中国考生签署中文授权书,请问:

一、我收到的邮件是否所有考生都会收到

二、是否存在带有中文授权书作为附件的邮件

非常感谢,附件为我收到的邮件

As you know, Regular membership in CFA Institute is a requirement for the eventual award of your CFA charter.  As part of the membership process, verification of your employment and confirmation of your highest level of education is required. 

To expedite this work experience and education verification process, acknowledge your permission by return e-mail with an “X” marked in the space provided below:

I understand and agree that CFA Institute or its agent, Info Cubic Employment Screening, may confirm my work experience and education provided as part of my CFA program enrollment and membership application and may contact employers, former employers and educational institutions. I understand that CFA Institute or Info Cubic Employment Screening may contact me for further information if required to process my membership application. I give permission to my employers, former employers, and educational institutions to release records and/or confirm the work experience and education to CFA Institute or its agent Info Cubic Employment Screening. 

Permission Granted: _____________

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and we look forward to working with you to obtain Regular membership and your CFA charter.

也想知道

返回列表
上一主题:[求助] VitalSource BookShelf 无法打开ebook
下一主题:小弟请教各位