无上一主题
下一主题:ACCA三遍循环法,你掌握了吗?
返回列表 发帖

ACCA papers time dedication?!

I’m considering to sit ACCA exams but I would like to know what is time commitment needed to pass a single ACCA paper?
Apparently, a typical candidate spend 100 hours per paper but since I have already covered CFA 1/2 and that I’ve a degree in Accounting and Finance (with exemption for paper 1 to 8) I guess there must be some overlap.
Based on the Kaplan text books it seems to be VERY time consumming each books are around 800 pages… I don’t know what would be the best strategy to pass those exams quickly. The pass threshold is only 50%… Based on my background, is it enough just to watch Kaplan lecture (which are roughly 16 hours) and practice core book questions?
So, I would be interested to get some feed back from somebody how sat both CFA and ACCA.
Thanks

Try doing past papers to pass. I roughly spent 100 hours on reading the material and doing the pass papers. Don’t give yourself too much presure. The passing mark is crystal clear at 50% and that’s all you need.
If you can’t make it in first attempt, you can try again in another six months.
All the best and let me know if you need further help.

What’s the overlap with CFA level 1/2 for papers  F9 financial management and P4 advanced financial management?

Its not appropriate to consider the overlap since ACCA papers are based on essay type but CFA level 1/2 are MC type.
Even if there is overlap for the mentioned papers, you still got to study for other papers. So I suggest at least 100 hours per paper to achieve a passing mark of 50 and thats all you need.

返回列表
无上一主题
下一主题:ACCA三遍循环法,你掌握了吗?