上一主题:请问CFA二级的题型是什么?
下一主题:2010 三级笔记里有第六本地习题集吗?哪有下载啊?
返回列表 发帖

[CFA入门] 新手请教:请问有不在中国的考生上这个网站吗?大家所说的book and notes,人不在中

不好意思,如题问个笨笨的问题,请问是不是上cfa institute home website register 就可以得到课本或者ebook的呢?然后自己打印出来温习呢?还是要到别的地方买呢?至于notes的话,大家都看cfaspace上课提供的notes还是cfa institute home papes上有study guide notes呢?

因为本人不在国内,所以想网上买那些cfa space notes他们好像不直接寄到国外啊?

谢谢大家耐心的回答

书是从美国寄过来,只要你在地球上,有个地址就行了。你另外需不需要交邮费钱,那就看你在什么国家了。CFASPACE的Notes只给国内的同学们寄。国外的得自己想办法。

谢谢楼上的回答 我现在在加拿大 Any考友from Canada too?

毕业三年major economic minor finance 现在突然有兴趣考cfa 如果我现在自己去cfa institute home page apply dec. 2010 exam.then cfa institute will sent all book to my home address, right? Maybe I will call my parents to buy some notes in china to send for me.

Online lots people said June is easier Pass than dec? Is it true? I saw the pass % in cfa institute homepage. June pass % usually is higher than dec.

But now I am working 6 days a week. I don't think I can apply June exam. It's too hurry for me.

That's why I still not register in cfa institute. Hoho. I don't know what happen after register. ????

Which part of Canada are you in? I m from Winnipeg.....

The deadline to register June exam is February.. if I can remember...

I got the CFA Book via UPS from US....Free... after you register with CFA

Download the notes from here.....

Good luck man!

QUOTE:
以下是引用aprilpeng在2010-1-30 7:07:00的发言:
谢谢楼上的回答 我现在在加拿大 Any考友from Canada too? 毕业三年major economic minor finance 现在突然有兴趣考cfa 如果我现在自己去cfa institute home page apply dec. 2010 exam.then cfa institute will sent all book to my home address, right? Maybe I will call my parents to buy some notes in china to send for me.

对啦,你报名就会有官方课本邮寄到你的地址。。。

然后notes可以上淘宝买。。。便宜很多

free? you gotta be kidding~ no free lunch in the whole world. your curriculum fee is all included

in your registration.

BTW,in Aisa your text books are usually mailed from Hongkong ,not the U.S.

QUOTE:
以下是引用davieswinnipeg在2010-1-30 12:55:00的发言:
Which part of Canada are you in? I m from Winnipeg..... The deadline to register June exam is February.. if I can remember... I got the CFA Book via UPS from US....Free... after you register with CFA Download the notes from here..... Good luck man!

谢谢你的回答哦,你现在在读level one, or u already pass?请问你怎样温习的呢?完全看书本还是照他们说上淘宝买notes看呢?请问淘宝可以刷master card or visa card吗?请问register要钱吗?我现在心大心小的,都不敢register,我想报12月的,因为实在没有太多时间看,现在一天工作9个钟头,6天工作,第7天有时候还要回去加班一两个钟头。

QUOTE:
以下是引用michaeljq在2010-1-30 13:21:00的发言:

free? you gotta be kidding~ no free lunch in the whole world. your curriculum fee is all included

in your registration.

BTW,in Aisa your text books are usually mailed from Hongkong ,not the U.S.

哈哈~~~~~~~~~~~~okok,收到,就是在register的时候就要交钱了,明白。Thanks

I'm in Vancouver. Where are you?  

I asked my friend to bring the notes from Beijing by the end of next month. It seems like to be too late, so I printed the first book of notes and trying to do the review stuff now. 

My curriculum is on the way w/ UPS. Tracking record shows that it's still in the States.

返回列表
上一主题:请问CFA二级的题型是什么?
下一主题:2010 三级笔记里有第六本地习题集吗?哪有下载啊?