返回列表 发帖

So you think you can cook??

My advice: Don't do it...not tonight or tomorrow or set a loud timer if you must or you may forget the stove is on and almost burn the house down.

[like all other things you are also forgetting now, like your dirty socks goes into the laundry basket not the trashcan] :p

Good luck everybody!

LOL, bet a lot of people have funny ones too. I've also tried to microwave hot water for tea without water. Magic trick listed on page 642 footnote 11!

i put my cereal box in my fridge... and the milk in the cabinet box where i usu put my cereal...

Lately I've been studying at the library after work, until 9, and then I go back to work for few hours, then hit home, to sleep. I usually have dinner sometime after 6PM and I have plenty of snacks at my office.

my CFA moment of the year... I had beets for dinner on Wednesday; Thursday I went about my morning business, looked down- and immediately thought I have an ulcer or I'm dying... my second thought- well, i can't go to the doctor until Monday because i can't risk them checking me into a hospital before the exam; my third thought- well, I guess I might actually die trying.

then I remembered, I had beets for dinner.

LMAO!!! ::: it was so good, I think you just woke me up, see you at the world congress center;) +700 other people

返回列表