返回列表 发帖

Study Materials - The Best?

Well guys and/or girls, I appreciate the excellent advice. I asked one of my teachers who holds a charter to sponsor me for the student scholarship, and he said yes. And I set up an independent study with another professor worth 3 credit hours just to study for this next semester. Looks like it is going to happen.

Now I just have to figure out which study materials to use. What is everyone using?

Read the other topics on the forum.

hes just saying that because hes my lover. I am a genius, you must study with me

Schweser is the most popular one, but if you are broke then just go with the CFAI texts

sundusg_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hes just saying that because hes my lover. I am a
> genius, you must study with me

Obviously a lie, no smart girl would ever talk to me.

"good personality ... or he was known as Lt. Mandingo during his army days."

Schweser from personal experience
it takes half the time to read compared to CFAI texts
and i think it's really hard to concisely review most/all the material with CFAI texts

never tried Stalla, but i dont remember hearing anyone say that Stalla is better (from ppl around me)

and i think the most important thing with CFA level 1 exam is to be done reading everything about 1.5 months before exam day
and then review like crazy for a month
then for 2 weeks, take work days off to do the practice exams and fill in the weak areas

cheers,

from hottest guy in cfa forum

i used stalla and the lectures are great. also read some of the schweser notes as a benchmark and found them not as concise compared to stalla.

Stalla is the best.

hellohello Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> from hottest guy in cfa forum?

You rang?

"good personality ... or he was known as Lt. Mandingo during his army days."

Schweser does a great job of highlighting the major points. However, the CFAI textbooks have all the details ("trick questions") that appear on the test. If you can afford Schweser, then go for it! If you don't mind reading from a computer screen, it may be cheaper to simply order the Q Bank CD.

By the way, CFA has e books for 2010 that just came out. Only $50 and worth a look in my opinion.

返回列表