上一主题:Market Expected Return
下一主题:Expected Market Return
返回列表 发帖

Scweser Qbank scores

I am consistently scoring 70%-75% using the Schweser Qbank program. Is this good? I have heard that Schweser is more difficult than the CFA exam.

You're doing pretty well. I don't know where you have heard that, but I think the actual exam is slightly more difficult. It is definitely more concept-based than calculation-based compared to the Schweser practice tests. Plus the Schweser Ethics questions can be incredibly vague at times.

atownmack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am consistently scoring 70%-75% using the
> Schweser Qbank program. Is this good? I have heard
> that Schweser is more difficult than the CFA exam.

Which difficulty level are your QBank exams drawn from?

I too have heard the QBank questions are harder than the exam questions.

the Schweser EXAMS are harder than the Qbank. the cfa schweser practice tests are suppose to be the same or even more difficult than the exam.. the qbank is not the same as actual exam or schweser practice exam.

just what ive heard though, i score > 80% on Qbank (120 questiosn full all parts all levels of difficulty) and im not going to feel overconfident. some people have suggested using only advanced questions, maybe after i feel confident enough i will do this. the questions are not that much more difficult IMO

i started at around 60% when going through the Qbank with sections i just read, now i can review and am getting better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 02:55PM by starbuk.

返回列表
上一主题:Market Expected Return
下一主题:Expected Market Return