上一主题:Ethics - paying for transportation and lodging
下一主题:close-end fund question
返回列表 发帖
I was in a similar situation once. I took many practice test before the exam, most of them in the last week or so. It was a gruelling experience but then the real exam felt like nothing more than "two more tests" and nothing to worry about. For now, you should start by working through the answers, question by question. Don't study any more from the textbooks but have them ready in case you need to look up some concept. Get Schweser's practice tests (6) and the extra tests (+ 6 = 12 exams @ 120Q). What would be reasonable? Try to work through 20Q every night and 2 x 120Q if you have taken the entire day off.

Do CFAI EOC questions help us for the CFA exam?

OH YES!

bigspydee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do CFAI EOC questions help us for the CFA exam?

3 weeks left...and im very bad with FRA...
please guys.... any tips....???
i always keep thinking tht im gna fail this section...and its not helping me study at all...

can sum1 whos given the exam please tell me what shud i be focussing on, in FRA, at this stage?

you still have time. If you have the videos use them. Go through the EOC CFAI
questions, put the time in and you should be fine.

ok, i didnt take the exam yet, but i'd say make sure that at the least you're comfortable with leases, FIFO/LIFO (including the affects on all the ratios), and key differences between us- and international gaap.

hmmm...by "CFAI EOC" ques u mean the practise questions at the back of each chapter in the cfai books right?

ive been studtying from schweser...havent even looked at the cfai books... and I've only been doing the schweser concept checkers............ Are the CFAI questions significantly different???

+1.

Concept checkers are usually quite easy. CFAI EOC questions are a very important source of practice.

CFAHurdle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would recommend going through the CFAI EOC
> questions instead of scheweser.

thanks a lot guys...ill do as u say...time is running out....

1 last ques - by "CFAI EOC" ques u mean the practise questions at the end of each chapter in the cfai books right?

Timeline: 09:53 GMT, 140510.......21 days to D-Day
Scores improving with every practice question.
Candidate gaining more confidence.
Raring to go.
Over...........

@beatthecfa. Yeah, most of them across the pond don't watch football, eh, soccer.
Am a gooner but Jose has helped me love him since he left those pensioners.

返回列表
上一主题:Ethics - paying for transportation and lodging
下一主题:close-end fund question