上一主题:Need advice in adjusting my strategy.
下一主题:CFAI mock exam tax question
返回列表 发帖

Getting Up During the Exam?

The CFA Institute is strict concerning things like water, etc. I assume that they also have proctors remove anyone who is being disruptive.

They don't, however, specify if we can stand, stretch, or leave the room during the exam. Does anyone know the rule on this?

You can get up during the exam and go to the bathroom, get a drink of water, etc... It's not a concentration camp.

I have heard that you can't leave the exam room in the last twenty minutes. Is that true?

You can't leave during the last 30 minutes of the exam so if you want to get out in the last minute you can't, you'll have to leave earlier when there is about 30-35 minutes left (you'll need to get the proctor's attention so you can be signed out before they close the doors).

Why cant u leave in the last half hour? If you're about to do something "unethical", I'd imagine you'd be doing it consistently throughout the exam.

Because it would be too disruptive, with too many people getting up and leaving the room within the last 15-30 minutes. The chance that a lot of people are done in the first couple of hours is very slim, but this chance increases exponentially over the last 15 minutes or so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 10:37AM by frenchriviera.

frenchriviera Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because it would be too disruptive, with too many
> people getting up and leaving the room within the
> last 15-30 minutes. The chance that a lot of
> people are done in the first couple of hours is
> very slim, but this chance increases exponentially
> over the last 15 minutes or so.

Bingo. You're in a room with 1,000+ people...think about it.

返回列表
上一主题:Need advice in adjusting my strategy.
下一主题:CFAI mock exam tax question