上一主题:That questions you'll always remember....
下一主题:The What I should have done instead thread
返回列表 发帖

see you in the Coliseum nu2finance.

good luck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 11:47PM by gartsy.

make sure to say hello to each other

ya right. i'll be the one with the maple leaf on my face stuck in a 2010 olympics timewarp....

Where is everyone based anyway? I'm in Vancouver. Seems to be a lot of exam writers in this town as the test is taking place in a Coliseum ...

... in case I don't post again before the exam - best of luck & thanks a million for all the advice, tips and encouragement! I may not pass this round but if I don't, I'll be ready for December!

Sacramento, and dont ever move here,,, I moved here because my girlfriend got into law school out here,,, this place is dead, dry, and hot,,,,

Good Luck all!

cyberkash - i'm jealous! i would love to go to dallas & be one of the crowd in a parking lot at some bar when someone's getting busted on cheater's. it's one of my favorite tv shows. jerry greco's a hoot! watching cheater's has been one of life's only pleasures for me over the past month ... besides a kajillion review questions of course!

as a matter of fact, spotting jerry & the crew live on saturday night would be the best way to celebrate for me!!! lol

nu2finance, I hear you. Dallas is a cool city but the drive to Dallas from OK is definitely not. If you see a bumper sticker that says See'f A rocks, that'll be me on the highway.

Good luck to all.

Philadelphia!
Anyone else here from the city of brotherly love?

no flyers suck! Too bad they kicked out the habs

返回列表
上一主题:That questions you'll always remember....
下一主题:The What I should have done instead thread