上一主题:Anyone else not retaken if they fail?
下一主题:The different sets of factors/qualities of financial statements.
返回列表 发帖

If you fail this time, are you going to take it in Dec or next June

I'm debating this one...

June tests seem easier and I certainly don't want to fail twice

BUT I can't imagine that the Dec test is that much harder...

What do you all think? My main concern is blowing another 600+ bucks

Are you undergrad or grad?

undergrad, and I graduate a few days after the March deadline for L2 next year, not sure if I can sit for it, but I want to be done with L1 this year

Well, this is a tough question,,, Ive been working in investment finance for 10 years, and had a great salary, but quit to move with my girlfriend because got accepted into law school somewhere else.

I was taking the CFA exam this time around because it's basically what's missing from my resume, I have an MBA, great experience and a nice resume (I think), but if I dont pass Im not too worried. I also would like to change careers as well, maybe go into teaching, who knows? But it all depends on your situation, like for Andreea, the CFA would be great just starting out.

I'm not old, 30, but studying like this for the next 2-3 years would really take away from my life and my youth, so it all depends.

If you're young, keep taking it until you pass! It's your "meal ticket" is what we said at work.

I'm definitely taking it again. Most of the base concepts have been burned in to my head. The 2nd time going through the material would be much easier and a good refresher *if you pass, for Level 2 next June

Originally thought I would wait until June, but after more thought decided to go for it again while its fresh. I'm with the majority on here it seems - feel like it will be close, but if I fail I'll be a 10-band so I feel good on my chances for December. (That said, I don't know what to think about the increased difficulty in December. Last weekend was my first shot. Is that a reality or is that the perception based on different levels of studying?)

Long story short, goal would be to pass in December, leave knowing that I've passed in December, and after I enjoy the holidays be able to start L2 studying after the New Year for June 2012.

返回列表
上一主题:Anyone else not retaken if they fail?
下一主题:The different sets of factors/qualities of financial statements.