返回列表 发帖
"Any advice for us taking in DEC?"- start studying now - either your entire weekends, or a good two / three hours on your weekdays. Use a guide - I didn't at first, but then I realized that they really do fill the main texts with a lot of chatter just for the hell of it (or to make the curriculum seem more impressive). I suggest doing a book at the time - do the practice problems after each chapter, and after you are done with the book, do practice exams of that section.

It really is just putting in the time. There is NOTHING "hard" about the exam...then again, very few things are "hard" as long as you build blocks from fundamentals and put other blocks on them. Really though, if you do practice exams, there won't be any moments of "hmmm, need to really think on this one" - it's just reflex, either you know it or don't. Dunno if you see that as good or bad, but it's the way it is.

If you find yourself thinking that you can wing it, take a practice exam to bring yourself down to earth. Do this right away if you get those thoughts.

返回列表