上一主题:Economics 70-80%
下一主题:Non-finance background
返回列表 发帖

yes dude ! I am starting to collect the materials. which one you've looking into... me plannin elan.... lemme knw yr plans... if we could gather a small group, it wld be gr8 for a group study... gr8 motivation, it wld be...

I agree with ohai. Make sure to read summary n EOC qns. from curricullam after finishing each units.

Registered for June 2011 L1. Waiting for the printed copies. Planning to start from September. This will not be too late I think. Well guys me also agree with ohai. Concept is important than anything else. The only difficulty we face is managing time while doing a job. What CFA institute suggests 300 hours preparation is enough for L1. I will go hard on the weekends. My current job leave me no smart hours to go on in the working days. Tough goal, but achievable.

Registered less than an hour ago, but started preparations in August (Schweser notes) and have covered about 75% so far. After finishing Schweser I will probably hit the CFA Curriculum to get a better handle on some of the concepts, which are only briefly described in Schweser.

Wish everyone luck.

I have registered for June exam and started reading from Schweser 2009 books instead of CFAI curriculum. Is this a good idea?

find out if there are any changes in the curriculum.otherwise it would be a good option.

Sign up for june 2011, just in case u dont pass you can still have november and that way you dont have to wait a whole year to take l2

返回列表
上一主题:Economics 70-80%
下一主题:Non-finance background